We will help you kickstart your Etsy shop with easy-to-follow / hands on guidelines designed to take you through the process of setting up your Etsy shop and optimizing it to increase sales. You’ll leave confident and full of tools to maximize your sales.
We will help you
- Optimize and customize your shop
- Tailor your brand and product
- Nail your product photography
- Price your product
- Organize and ship your orders – shipping profiles and labels
- Help you get found – Master your titles, tags and descriptions
- Promote your shop on social media
- Give you tips on how to stand out in a sea of listings
- Critique your shop
- Learn about Etsy Wholesale
- Show you how to set up an area to photograph your product
You will get a $50 gift certificate courtesy of Canon Canada* and some Etsy swag.
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE.
We recommend that you bring your laptop and your already opened shop with at least one item listed so you can follow along. Don’t worry, you don’t need to have a full fleshed or live shop.
If you do not have a shop already opened you can use the code MAKEOLOGY20 to get your first 20 listings for free.
* Save $50 on a Canon Rebel from the Canon Canada eStore and get a free 8gb memory card
When: June 17, 2017 | 12:30pm to 4:30pm
Where: 46 Noble Street (unit 102) Toronto
Investment: $85 + HST
Michelle is a Featured Seller on Etsy, Etsy Wholesale, and is on regular rotation on the front page. Kiriki Press has over 5000 Etsy sales, 9000 Instagram followers and 100,000 followers on Pinterest. She also founded Noble Crafthouse in 2017, which not only serves as the production studio for Kiriki Press but is being expanded into a residency and creative space for other makers to develop their products.